- DO read on for tips and tricks to mastering one of summer’s biggest trends… prints.
- DON’T be afraid to buy bold prints out of your comfort zone. DO keep accessories simple when going bold.
- DON’T be afraid to mix up prints. DO be sure they are in the same color family.
- DO purchase printed accessories like belts, headbands, purses, and shoes. DON’T over do it with one particular print. Head to toe leopard is not a good look on anyone.
- DON’T pile on too many patterns on any one region of your body. DO give the eye a break by incorporating solids into your look.
- DO be mindful of the scale of the print. DON’T mix patterns of the same size.
- DON’T pair polka dots with plaid. DO pair polka dots with stripes.
- DO be sure to check yourself in a mirror from all angles. DON’T wear a print with an ill placed pattern.
- DO pair items together to make your outfit look like a piece of art. DON’T wear anything you have to squint at.
Whether it’s gingham, tie-die, geometric, or animal DON’T be afraid to spice up your summer look with prints!
– The Resort Shop Style Team